The Translation & Interpreting Center
Thanks to the generous support of our donors, DCCV provides all services in the native language of the client at no cost to the victim. This service ensures that all clients, regardless of language barriers, are able to access critical written and verbal trauma recovery information following a victimization. DCCV provides translation and interpreting sessions in over 41 languages and dialects to meet the diverse needs of our clients and our community.
In addition, our in-house Translation & Interpreting Center provides services for a fee for individuals and businesses in need of language professionals. All revenues from this Center are re-invested into the mission and services of DCCV.
Over 41 languages and dialects
- Education: Admissions, parent-teacher conferences, testing and evaluation
- General: Counseling, interviews and business negotiations
- Legal: Trials, depositions, custody hearings and victim assistance
- Medical: Hospital visits, doctor appointments and worker’s compensation claims
- Business Needs: Proposals, websites, annual reports, manuals, marketing
- Educational Materials: Admission forms, newsletters, progress reports
- Legal Documents: USCIS documents, agreements, contracts, copyrights
- Medical Forms/Information: Immunization/medical records
- Personal Documents: Marriage/birth certificates, correspondence
For more information or to schedule translation and interpreting services visit: www.ticenterdenver.com
All revenues from the TI Center are reinvested into The Denver Center for Crime Victims.